- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that any details that you submit to us are kept secure. The details that you submit to us will be kept to process orders only. You have the right to withhold personal information that is not needed for the transaction.
- When processing an order, we require the billing address, e-mail address and contact number. We reserve the right to refuse the fulfillment of any order in the event of an unsatisfactory verification of your order. We reserve the right to refuse the fulfillment of any order in the event of an unsatisfactory verification of your order.
- We may use the e-mail addresses submitted to us to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the CELLPOINT website, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the CELLPOINT website.
- We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Trust wave SSL and our entire shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements which are audited on a regular basis.
- CELLPOINT will only share personalinformation with third parties for provison of financial services. We protect the privacy of this personal information using our highly secure, password-protected servers.